Pork Loin Sandwiches, from Leftovers
You've cooked a large Pork Loin for a party, and are now wondering what to do with the leftovers. This is it, if I had leftover Slaw, it would be on top also.
You could also cook a whole Pork Loin, eat half as a roast, then serve the other half a few days later as sandwiches. Either way, life IS good.
- Leftover Pork Loin
- Bbq Sauce
1. Place some sliced Pork in a pot with enough BBQ Sauce to almost cover.
2. Cook, covered, over low heat, for about 10 minutes.
Remember, your just heating it up, not cooking the meat at this time. Don't overcook it, or the meat will end up tough.
Feedback is GREAT!
I'd love to hear your thoughts on this recipe, or any other of my recipes you've either looked at or tried.
Just send me a note:
- Whether or not you like this recipe and why.
- How you'd like to see it different.
- Suggestions for new recipes I could post.
- Recipes you've made using Butt Kickin' Blacken.