Shrimp Fajita Omelet, from Leftovers
An omelet is, by far, one of my favorite uses for leftovers. The problem I seem to have lately, is that I've been using up all my leftovers in full meals. In this case the leftovers came from my Shrimp Fajita.
This time, there were little bits and pieces leftover, and sitting in the refrigerator. I loved it. I use omelets to clean out my frig., and have something different for a late breakfast. This one fitted the bill perfectly.
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- Leftover Shrimp Mixture From Fajitas
- Leftover Tomatoes
- Leftover Cheddar Cheese
- Leftover Lime Sour Cream
1. Whisk the eggs along with 1 tablespoon water until they're smooth.
2. Pre-Heat a Teflon Fry pan over a medium low heat.
3. Pour the egg mixture into the pan, and let it sit until the bottom begins to set. Pull the center to the outside, to allow more of the liquid to touch the bottom of the pan.
4. Place the Shrimp, Cheese, and tomatoes over 1/2 of the omelet, and cook until the eggs are almost set.
5. Fold the empty half over the shrimp and let it cook another minute, or so.
6. Slide onto a plate, and add some Lime Sour Cream, and Tomatoes.
Feedback is GREAT!
I'd love to hear your thoughts on this recipe, or any other of my recipes you've either looked at or tried.
Just send me a note:
- Whether or not you like this recipe and why.
- How you'd like to see it different.
- Suggestions for new recipes I could post.
- Recipes you've made using Butt Kickin' Blacken.