This is a great way to make an English Muffin Glorious. You'll love how the peanut butter melts into both the bacon and peanut butter.
- 1/4 Cup, Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons, Butt Kickin' Blacken, Fiery Jamaican Jerk
- 1 Teaspoon, Coarse Kosher Salt
- 4 Slices, Thick-sliced Bacon, Slices
- 4, English Muffins, fork split
- Chunky Peanut Butter
1. Place the Bacon into a Teflon lined fry pan, and cook over medium heat.
When the bacon is about 1/2 done, begin toasting the english muffins. Time it so that they'll be hot out of the toaster the moment the bacon is done cooking.
2. Mix the Rub together.
When the bacon is almost done, add the rub and continue cooking until the rub begins to caramelize on the bacon.
3. The Bacon should cook until it's done, and the Rub, has begun to brown.
4. Spread a fairly thick coating of peanut butter on both sides of the muffin. Set 2 half strips of bacon on top and put it together.
The warmth of the muffin and hot bacon will melt the peanut butter. Serve this while it's still warm.
Copywrite 2012 © Cap'n Ron's, All Rights Reserved