Pork, Nacho Bites
A lot of people like eating nachos in a large layered plate. I love doing them as little individual snacks which make perfect hors d' oeuvres.
It's one of the many things you can make after you've made a batch of my Pork Carnitas, or even just if you have any leftover pulled pork.
One thing, I've got to tell you about is my favorite part of baking these. It's the little bit of cheese that falls off the Nachos, and ends up on the Parchment Paper. That's my "Scooby Snack" while I'm plating these little bites.
1. Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees, and line a baking sheet with Parchment Paper.
Place a little cold, Pulled Pork Carnitas into the bottom of the scoops.
2. Add some Enchilada Sauce.
3. Cheese is next, then a slice of fresh Jalapeno Pepper.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 - 12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
Feedback is GREAT!
I'd love to hear your thoughts on this recipe, or any other of my recipes you've either looked at or tried.
Just send me a note:
- Whether or not you like this recipe and why.
- How you'd like to see it different.
- Suggestions for new recipes I could post.
- Recipes you've made using Butt Kickin' Blacken.