Garlic Bread, for Dinner
This is one of the simplest recipes I've got. The thing that takes the longest is peeling, and grating the garlic for the compound butter.
I serve this all the time with anything Italian, or with Stew , Soup, or Chili. Try it, you love it
- 1 Butter , room temperature
- 6 Cloves Garlic, grated or pressed
- 1/4 Teaspoon Coarse Kosher Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Butt Kickin' Italian Blend
- 1 Loaf Baguette or French Bread
1. Mix the Butter, Garlic, Salt, and Butt Kickin' Italian Spice Blend together. I prefer to do this at least an hour before I want to use it.
2. Slice the bread on a diagonal, and butter one side. Place the loaf back together and wrap in aluminum foil.
You can do this either just prior to baking, or up to a day ahead of time. Just wrap it and store it in your refrigerator until your ready to cook it.
3. When it's time to cook:
Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees, and bake covered for 15 minutes. Open up the foil a little and bake another 5 minutes. This will help to get a crunchy crust. If you want the whole loaf real soft, don't open it up.
Feedback is GREAT!
I'd love to hear your thoughts on this recipe, or any other of my recipes you've either looked at or tried.
Just send me a note:
- Whether or not you like this recipe and why.
- How you'd like to see it different.
- Suggestions for new recipes I could post.
- Recipes you've made using Butt Kickin' Blacken.