This is for one of those days, that you just aren't able to fry them. About the only problem with this method is that you probably will have to clean the oven after you're done cooking.
This is a good method of cooking wings that you could play around with different seasonings:
1 - You could add some Dark Brown Sugar to the Butt Kickin' Blacken.
2 - Try Lemon, along with the Blacken.
3 - Brush with lemon, then sprinkle with Blacken, and add some minced Garlic.
4 - Brush lightly with you're favorite Sauce.
Well, you get the idea. Because you're not putting these in the "wet" oil, you can add some additional flavors to cook along with the wings.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees, and place the rack in the middle.
2. Separate the joints of the wings, making "Flappers" and Drumettes".
3. Rinse the wings in cold water, then dry them real well.
4. Place the wings in a bowl and dust with Blacken and Salt.
5. Cover a jelly roll pan with aluminum foil. If you don't cover the pan with the foil, you'll probably have to through the pan out when you're done coolin' Place a rack in the pan, to lift the wings up a little, then place the wings on.
6. Cook about 15 minutes, then flip them over and cook another 10 15 minutes until crispy.
7. Remove from pan, place in a big bowl, then pour on and toss with your favorite wing sauce.