Another great recipe for using any leftover Pork Carnitas. Once you've made a bunch of both it and the Enchilada Sauce, it real easy to keep on going and make another great meal like this one.
A great full flavored meal depending upon how well you did with both the Carnitas, and the Enchilada Sauce. I know you'll love the ease of making this recipe.
1. Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
Prepare an oven proof pan by placing enough Enchilada Sauce in the bottom to cover it well.
2. Dip both sides of the tortilla into the enchilada sauce, and place it on a rimmed platter.
Place some of the Pork Carnitas in a row along the bottom third of the tortilla, and set some of the cheddar cheese on top of that.
Just roll it up and set it into the prepared pan. Keep going until the pan is full.
3. Cover the Enchiladas with sauce, and place the pan into the oven, uncovered.
Cook for 15 minutes, then spread with the cheese blend, and some more of the extra sharp cheddar.
Cook another 10 minutes, and serve immediately.
Feedback is GREAT!
I'd love to hear your thoughts on this recipe, or any other of my recipes you've either looked at or tried.
Just send me a note:
- Whether or not you like this recipe and why.
- How you'd like to see it different.
- Suggestions for new recipes I could post.
- Recipes you've made using Butt Kickin' Blacken.