Butt Kickin' Cajun Remoulade Sauce
If you want it hotter, just add either an extra pepper or some extra sauce, or, both.
Use it as a sauce for "Chipotle Hamburgers" Or, use it as a spicy salad dressing.
1. Place the Mayo, Chipotle Peppers, Adobe Sauce, and Blacken in a blender. Blend well. Add ketchup until the color looks dark pink, then, add lemon juice to taste.
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise, Hellman's
- 2 Chipotle Peppers in Adobe Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Adobe Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Butt Kickin' Blacken, to taste
- Ketchup, as needed, for color
- 1/2 Large Lemon, juiced
2. Keep refrigerated.