Jerked, Honey / Mustard Aioli
This is great to use as a sauce, as I did for this Pork Sandwich, or as a dipping sauce for fried food.
You could easily turn this into a salad dressing by replacing 1/2 of the mayonnaise with sour cream. Then, if it's too thick, just add a little heavy whipping cream.
1. Mix it all together, at least a day ahead of when you plan on using it, to give the flavors a chance to blend.
If you like this recipe, you might also like these:
Smokey Honey Mustard Salad Dressing
Spicy, Honey / Mustard Vinaigrette
Feedback is GREAT!
I'd love to hear your thoughts on this recipe, or any other of my recipes you've either looked at or tried.
Just send me a note:
- Whether or not you like this recipe and why.
- How you'd like to see it different.
- Suggestions for new recipes I could post.
- Recipes you've made using Butt Kickin' Blacken.